As a site is developed, the construction testing and inspection staff at Landset Engineers, Inc. examines and monitors soil compaction, foundation installation, and other earthwork procedures to ensure that the intent of the project plans and specifications has been met.
LandSet Engineers Inc. maintains a well-equipped on-site soils and materials testing laboratory. Our testing and inspection personnel have been certified by the International Conference of Building Officials (ICBO), the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET), and the American Concrete Institute (ACI). Our general inspection and testing services include the following.
- Observation and field testing of soil and aggregate
- Certification of grading operations
- Foundation excavation inspections
- Concrete slump testing and cylinder casting
- Asphalt compaction testing